Content - History


1933    Established by Willi Basler in Zofingen / Switzerland

1967    Transformation into limited company

1970     Construction of factory building in Buchs / Switzerland

1972    Extension of factory building

1985    Take-over by Berlac in Sissach / Switzerland

1996    Production start at new building with a useful volume of 12'000 m3

1997    Certified ISO 9001

1997    Take-over of Morf AG Markierungen in Glattbrugg/ Switzerland

1999    Take-over of road markings of Trilacolor in Zofingen / Switzerland

2001    Increase of the administration building

2002    Sale of „Wood and Parquet“ to Otto Weibel AG in Urdorf / Switzerland

2004    Extension of the dispatch department

2006    Recertificate ISO 9001:2008 / Certified ISO 14001:2004

2008    75 Jahre Jubilee Basler Lacke

2011    Launch of a uniform and standardised corporate design across the entire Group 
             under the joint umbrella brand of the Berlac Group

2014    Transferring ski&snowboard and carbon coating business to Berlac AG, Sissach

2015    Re-certification ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004



URL of this site: